Medicare Part D Coverage Resources
We are the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization, working to improve the quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries. Our site offers beneficiary and family-centered care information for providers, patients, and families. Welcome!
help for part d prescription drug coverage
If you need help with your Part D prescription drug coverage, please see the resources below that include prescription assistance programs.
- Find a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan. Find Medicare health and drug plans.
- How to File a Complaint, Coverage Determination, or Appeal. Information about Medicare prescription drug appeals and grievances.
- Costs in the Coverage Gap. Most Medicare drug plans have a coverage gap (also called the "donut hole"). This means there's a temporary limit on what the drug plan will cover for drugs.
- Understanding Medicare Part C and D Enrollment Periods. Enrollment in Medicare is limited to certain times. This publication has information about enrolling in Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicare drug plans (Part D).
prescription assistance programs
- The Medicine Assistance Tool matches patients with resources and cost-sharing programs that may help lower out-of-pocket costs, whether or not you have insurance.
- Needy Meds is an online information resource of programs that provide assistance to people who are unable to afford their medications and health care costs.