Resources for People with Medicare
We are the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization, working to improve the quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries. Our site offers beneficiary and family-centered care information for providers, patients, and families. Welcome!
- Medicare has a website to use when you want to compare hospitals, home health agencies, skilled nursing facilities, physicians, or dialysis facilities. Find and compare nursing homes, hospitals & other providers near you.
- Subscribe to the Medicare RSS feed to stay up to date with Medicare news.
- If you need help with your Part D prescription drug coverage, visit our Part D coverage resources that include prescription assistance programs.
- Medicare has an app called "What's covered" where you can quickly see what Medicare covers. Learn more about this app.
- Learn more about Medicare's Blue Button and Blue Button 2.0. You can access your personal health information and use this information to manage and improve your health.
- The Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman makes sure that you have information related to your Medicare rights and protections and helps you get your concerns resolved.
These documents give information about your Medicare Rights and how to protect them.
- Medicare & You 2021 (PDF): The official US Government Medicare handbook.
- Quick Look at Medicare (PDF): Provides a brief overview of enrollment and how to get help.
- 4Rs for Fighting Medicare Fraud (PDF): Gives you information about how to protect yourself from Medicare fraud.
- Medicare Rights and Protections (PDF): This official government booklet has information about your rights & protections in Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage Plan or other Medicare health plans, and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans; and, where to get help with your questions
- Overview of Services
- How to File a Quality of Care Complaint
- How to File an Appeal
- Immediate Advocacy
- Appoint a Representative
- En Español
Learn about Kepro's free services for people with Medicare.
Videos. Watch Kepro videos on YouTube.