Resources for People with Medicare
We are the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization, working to improve the quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries. Our site offers beneficiary and family-centered care information for providers, patients, and families. Welcome!
- To compare hospitals, home health agencies, skilled nursing facilities, physicians, or dialysis facilities, visit our Medicare Compare resource page.
- Subscribe to the Medicare RSS feed to stay up to date with Medicare news.
- If you need help with your Part D prescription drug coverage, visit our Part D coverage resources that include prescription assistance programs.
- This is a list of Medicare contacts with resources such as Social Security and the Veterans Administration.
- Medicare has a new app called "What's covered" where you can quickly see what Medicare covers. Learn more about this new app, part of the eMedicare initiative.
- Learn more about Medicare's Blue Button and Blue Button 2.0. You can access your personal health information and use this information to manage and improve your health.
- Educational Flyer: Learn about KEPRO services for people with Medicare.