Men's Health Month
We are the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization, working to improve the quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries. Our site offers beneficiary and family-centered care information for providers, patients, and families. Welcome!
june is men's health month
Men’s Health Month is used to raise awareness about health care for men and focus on encouraging boys, men, and their families to practice and implement healthy living decisions.
resources to help healthcare providers and stakeholders in their work with patients and clients
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Available data includes health status, physical activity, and trends in men’s health.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Minority Health: Web links at the bottom of the Office of Minority Health page give information about disparities among boys and men in the United States.
- American Urology Association: Resources include a free poster you can download and screening tools to share.
resources for everyone
- American Urology Association: Resources include a men's health checklist, prostate health playbook, and the men's health challenge.
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs: Suggestions to help you make quick and quality meals at home.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Minority Health: Scroll to the web links at the bottom of the Office of Minority Health page for health resources and publications.
- American Journal of Men's Health (AJMH) is an open access, peer-reviewed journal which focuses on cutting-edge information regarding men's health and illness.
- Men's Health Network: A national non-profit organization whose mission is to reach men, boys, and their families with health awareness and disease prevention messages and tools, screening programs, educational materials, advocacy opportunities, and patient navigation.