Educational Resources for Partners and Stakeholders
We are the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization, working to improve the quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries. Our site offers beneficiary and family-centered care information for providers, patients, and families. Welcome!
- BFCC-QIO FAQs (PDF) is a document that includes frequently asked questions related to Kepro’s services.
- Case Review Connections is a newsletter written especially for healthcare providers and stakeholders. It gives a glimpse into Kepro and the services provided, along with success stories, and updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- On the Healthcare Front is a newsletter for Medicare beneficiaries that strives to increase awareness about Medicare rights and healthy living.
resources from the centers for medicare & medicaid services (cms)
- CMS Partnership for Patients Initiative is a public-private partnership working to improve the quality, safety, and affordability of health care for all Americans.
- MLN Connects Newsletter is published by Medicare for healthcare professionals.
learn more about kepro’s free bfcc services for medicare beneficiaries
- Watch videos. Visit the video library page to see videos for Medicare beneficiaries that explain services in detail. We encourage you to share these videos with those you serve.
- Listen to a podcast. Kepro launched a podcast – Aging Health Matters – in May 2022. Your podcast host is joined by guests to have open conversations that are aimed at making life a little bit easier.
- Read information on our website. The section of our website for Medicare beneficiaries talks about our services.
- Attend a webinar. Kepro hosts a webinar every couple of months that includes an overview of our three key services followed by questions and answers.
- Contact us. If you have more questions or would like a presentation for your group/staff, contact our Outreach Specialist for your area.
information to share with medicare beneficiaries
Visit the Advocacy Resources page for materials you can share with Medicare beneficiaries to help spread the word about Medicare rights.